ental Inlays and Onlays

For patients with extensive tooth decay, our dentists can give you a dental inlay or onlay in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Solanki, Dr. Tienabeso, Dr. Singla or Dr. Zahedpasha will drill away the decayed enamel and pulp before filling in the tooth. If you think you need a dental inlay or onlay, call City Dental Arts at 215-877-3322 for the City Ave office or 215-543-6500 for the Snyder Ave office.